live aquaria

jaydm93teg

Market
Reaction score
any doing a live aquaria order anytime soon? i was thinking of picking up some of ther "clearance" fish/corals and was wondering if anyone was looking into anything from them and maybe we could split shipping or something. I dont mind traveling to your place to pick up my stuff as long as it is within reasonable distance.

hmmm. tempting. I think saltwaterfish.com does free shipping at a certain dollar amount. going to check now.

From saltwaterfish.com:

<span style="font-size: 12px">Saltwaterfish.com offers Absolutely Free Shipping on all orders over $249.99.</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px">Shipping for orders under $250.00 is $19.99.</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px">There are no box charges, fuel surcharges, or handling charges. The minimum purchase requirement before shipping is $39.99. These prices apply to all live goods shipments, including live rock and live sand.</span>
<span style="font-size: 12px">Florida residents receive a flat rate $14.99 shipping rate.</span>

<span style="font-size: 12px">I've bought from them before and was very happy
</span>

Note about LA orders:</em> do yourself and the livestock a BIG favor and always upgrade to the overnight shipping. You'll be glad you did.

Ill go in on an order and you work close by PM me when your wanting to do it.

I may be interested in corals from LA, depending upon where pick-up will be.

I'll check out the site when I get a chance.

yeah i work in kennesaw and i know ace lives up that way so prob. the kennesaw/marietta area. Ace we could ship to your place since my house is like an hours south of there just thinking the faster the stuff gets to a tank the better. Whenever everyone has an idea of what they want i would be ready

Back