!!!Liveaquaria Salt on sale!!!

Adam

Trustee
Staff member
Sponsor
Supporting
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know Dr's F & S has this salt on sale for $39.99 a box, shipped!
They also have a coupon code today for 20% off including sale items: UR20DEAL

I just bought 4 boxes for $135.65 with tax!!! That's $33.91 each to my door!!!
You'll be hard pressed to find Reef Crystals that cheap.

That's a great deal! Have you been using it previously?

I just started using this salt a few weeks ago. Was using D+D H2Ocean before. So far so good. The parameters listed are very similar to Fritz and many have questioned if it is the same.

Man that's a price for sure. I guess the only thing I'd worry about is the alkalinity switch from 12 into the 8's. I'm new for sure, but that's seems a big swing.

Just placed my order for 3 boxes, switching form vibrant sea...great price $0.165 per gal.

Man that's a price for sure. I guess the only thing I'd worry about is the alkalinity switch from 12 into the 8's. I'm new for sure, but that's seems a big swing.

Not if your currently running ALK at 8.5.

I started with RC and I got tired of the high Lithium and the elevated Alk. I keep my Alk between 8.5 and 9, it's much easier to bump it up from 8ish. Also when doing water changes, the difference isn't that big in the system, be it 8 or 12 in the new water, once it's in the tank. Not unless you're doing like a 50% change or something.

This stuff mixes up crystal clear in like 15 minutes. The general consensus out there is that this is Fritz re-branded for LA. I'd like to think that LA would hold them to a high standard with the batches too. At this price you can't beat it.

That's a great deal! Have you been using it previously?

I just started using this salt a few weeks ago. Was using D+D H2Ocean before. So far so good. The parameters listed are very similar to Fritz and many have questioned if it is the same.
I've been using it since February. I love the stuff.

Live aquaria salt parameters
Salinity: 35 ppt (1.026 sg)
Calcium: 400-450 ppm
Magnesium: 1,350-1,450 ppm
Alkalinity: 8.0-9.5dKH
Strontium: 9 ppm
Potassium: 400 ppm

Compare to:
0D1EAA0E-35F9-4D4E-AEA1-E69D573ECB64.jpeg

I've been using tropic marin bio activ but this price is sooo good... I'm going to have to try a few boxes out. :) Thanks for sharing Adam.

When I saw the sale I couldn't pass it up. But when the 20% discount kicked in too I just had to let you all know.
Temped to buy more myself. They do sales like this several times a year though.

Back