Loan / Rent me a 5 GaL bucket or 8?

darren24

Market
Reaction score
Sometime in the next few weeks I am going to have to produce a lot of water for an upgrade. If anyone in the Marietta, Acworth, or surrounding area has some "clean" 5 gallon jugs or buckets I could borrow or rent I would be grateful. I would prefer these over a large container as they have to be transported from my RO/DI in the garage to my office on the other side of the house. I need about 8. Thanks. P.S. I will return them! :)

you can get a brute trash can and use just one bucket i have one 5 gal bucket you can havq

Victor626nj;97281 wrote: you can get a brute trash can and use just one bucket i have one 5 gal bucket you can havq

I 2nd that motion...I would think it'd be easier to mix up one batch of SW and siphon it into a bucket for the trip 'cross the house than to mix up 8 separate batches of SW. (Even if you're just makin' fresh water it'd be easier to watch one tank fill than 8!). But I'm probably missing something--I frequently do....just ask my wife! ;)

You guys are right. I was just thinking that I do not have 8 + powerheads to keep the saltwater mixing at one time in each 5G jug. I would be better off with a large Brute can. Will a 700GPH pump mix up salt well in a 44G brute?

Darren....come over and get all the RO/DI water you need. I have a 280 gallon RO/DI storage tank in my basement that is always full. You are welcome to it. I also have a 35 gallon brute that I use to mix SW in if you need it, plus several 5 GAL buckets.

Back