Local collector?

mvm

Market
Reaction score
Who has the best SPS collection locally? Chalice? Looking to stock my nano with premium stuff. I know I went to a guys house that lived near mufret, but can't remember who. Guide me, people!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MvM;1084011 wrote: Who has the best SPS collection locally? Chalice? Looking to stock my nano with premium stuff. I know I went to a guys house that lived near mufret, but can't remember who. Guide me, people!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
that's a dangerous path my friend.

Reggie (Reeferman), a bit of a drive but he's got the good stuff...

Thanks for the kind words, I'm in grow out mode for a while though. Sold out at the expo!

Tbub1221;1084018 wrote: Brandon mason has an impressive le sps collection
Thanks man, I've got a few high end acropora and chalices what exactly are you wanting

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Aside from the ones list here already, Brandon has some killer pieces. Reach out to him, his name on here is RenoeB

Austin

I'm definitely no expert in anything. Lol. Are your looking for anything in particular? I have quite a few sps even a frag of Leng Sy Montipora with documented linage off Reef Farmers. Dave, Roneob and Brandon all have amazing frags. :)

I agree.... Brandon #2 may be the droid you're looking for

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

MvM;1084011 wrote: Who has the best SPS collection locally? Chalice? Looking to stock my nano with premium stuff. I know I went to a guys house that lived near mufret, but can't remember who. Guide me, people!

How long ago? Simon Kruger had an impressive collection at times but I believe he's out of the hobby now.

Dave Silva had a lot too (lives near Simon) but not sure if Dave's still in the hobby - he had some life events that changed his priorities (he posted about them a while back.)

Jenn

Back