Local pod sources?

Shawn

Market
Reaction score
I can't get a response from Heisenburg. Is there a local pod direct source, other than him? I'd rather buy from him but I need pods for my mandarin (he's almost wiped out my population). Thanks folks! :D

I know Heisenberg is going to be at the Expo this Saturday. I also think Premier Aquatics, Atlanta Aquarium and The Fish Store usually carry pods of some sort. Depending on where you're located, I'd call and check with a local store or make sure to get to the Expo close to opening so you can get some from Heisenberg.

So everyone locally - including Heisenberg- for the last two weeks seems to be out except Premier Aquatics has some today.

I know Heisenberg is going to be at the Expo this Saturday. I also think Premier Aquatics, Atlanta Aquarium and The Fish Store usually carry pods of some sort. Depending on where you're located, I'd call and check with a local store or make sure to get to the Expo close to opening so you can get some from Heisenberg.
Sadly I can't make it to the Expo this weekend - one of my assistant managers is on vacay and I'm covering for him :(

If you can find some cheato it more then likely has some copepods or amphipods in it . Do you have a refugium ?

Back