Local Radiant Wrasse.

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
Anyone seen one of these locally at a LFS? Gratzi.

prod_display.cfm

I know exactly where one is, and was thinking of buying it, so I'm not sure I should tell you! But I will anyways since I'm a nice guy. Blue Planet Aquariums, down in McDonough, exit 221, go right, it's on your left in a small shopping center after all the big ones.

Blue Planet is an excellent little store, and I believe our newest sponsor, so you all should visit. Tiffany is always on the lookout for colorful wrasses for me and sends me a PM when they get one in. She just let me know yesterday about an extraordinary specimen they got this week and is sending me pitures today.

I may put a hold on it today when I head up to atlanta but I'm not sure I have the money for it, so unless I have something I can trade them for, I may not be able to get it anyways... Let me know, though, if you get it before I do!

*Excelllllent*. I'm going to hit that store right as it opens and grab it. I appreciate the tip Jesse, you have been most helpful.

J/k. They are beautiful and they have some functionality too :p. Let me know if you're not going to buy it, and I'll happily scoop it up. I think its color pattern would be a nice contrast to my exquisite and lineatus or any tank inhabitants for that matter.

Oooh, how bout I buy it and you give me your lineatus!!!!

Seriously though, Jin--I'm going to eyeball it today on my way up but I'm not going to buy it becuase I don't have the money right now, and also because I'm waiting to find a lineatus, a nice looking Scott's or a mysteri or something like that and I want to make sure I have room for those. All I have now for wrasses is a Solar, three redfins, and a filament flasher wrasse, and I'm looking for some more colorful fairy wrasses before I get any other types I think. Tiffany did have a line on a lineatus for me but she said the price was too high so she passed it up.

That's a nice wrasse collection you've got there :). The only other wrasses I have is a school of mckosker flashers. I've got a school of blue flashers on order with my local LFS, they were supposed to be in yesterday, but alas :(.

Okay, just stopped by and the wrasse is a beauty! It's about 3", and the price is just a bit more than the LA price with ARC discount. I don't think I'd be able to pick it up until next week, so go for it if you want to--they told me they can get more in if I want one.

Jesse

BTW Thanks Jesse. Also, if you're looking for lineatus, I got mine from liveaquaria. I ordered a small one for 150, and got a large one. I'm not complaining :p.

I've been watching their diver's den section for a while now, and seen some really nice stuff. Either way you look at it, that's some big bucks to throw down on a small fish! I'm just getting up the nerve to ask my wife!

Yah it was the best deal i could find... The "holy grail" of the wrasse kingdom just does not come cheap :p. I justified it as my father's day present, my better half agreed. :)

I already blew my father's day wad on a pretty clam from ouling at the meeting on Tuesday... I'm trying to put some fish "points" back in the bank now! So far I've purchased some of the best milk chocolate I could find. Next, perhaps a gift certificate to her favorate spa.... The scheming never ends!

Back