Local Source for Flex Hose?

dough

Supporting
Reaction score
I am looking for a local source for flexible hose to run to my sump. I am not real interested in the silicone hose that you can purchase from HD or Lowes.

Anybody know a source?

I know that the lowes in fayetteville sells that flexible hose right there by the silicone hose, kinda looks like washer return hose or something but i have seen it on several peeps sumps...just my 2cent though

Doug, are you looking for the flexible PVC or something different?

I use Flex PVC (Spa Flex) from HD/Lowes/ACE. Works great, though not very flexible, and glues right into PVC fittings. You can make tighter bends by heating it in the oven.

I am think this type. My SPA hose is way too long. I think PVC coated maybe a little too stiff.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
44635=2696-FT1345.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
44635=2696-FT1345.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="FT1345.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Petsmart carries that in 3/4" and 1" sizes. If you need larger sizes, check with any place that sells pond supplies.

Check out fish garden in newnan ga, they have almost anything that u could imagine for diy setups

Any particular you dont want to use vinyl tubing?

The stuff you have pictured above can also be found at swimming pool supply stores as well. Usually sold in one foot sections I believe.

Back