Look at this

christopherjay

Market
Reaction score
WTH A LARGE HIPPO TANG IN A 33 GALLON TANK..MY GOD
a>

That's pretty bad, really. Love the micro-bubble coming off that Maxi-Jet too! What a pro...

not to mention that the water level is atleast 4gallons low...wander what his salinity is now

I just got one ting to say... You can't fix stupid.

texhorns98;350894 wrote: That's pretty bad, really. Love the micro-bubble coming off that Maxi-Jet too! What a pro...

Hahaha! Looks like he installed the venturi! :doh:

I almost feel like we should all get together and buy it just so nobody keeps that tang in there not knowing any better. Funny how he knows when the lightbulbs need changing and he uses a refractometer, but he doesn't know not to put that fish in there and leave off the venturi from the PH!

Poor little tang! It's crammed in there. I also love the bubbles. So professional and high tech. What more can I say?

that tang was fine when it was a baby and only like 1 or 2 inchs long. But now he is a little big.

Anybody able to control their temper long enough to rescue this thing from him?

I emailed him and asked him to donate the tank to our ARC member, special projects, Glancy Rehab tank. Maybe we can rescue the fish that way! I offered him this possibility as a solution for finding his fish a good home, before he leaves the country. We will wait and see if he replys.....

Update... I received a very nice email from the gentleman that owns this tank and if he does not sell the tank soon, he will donate it to the Glancy Rehabilitation Project. I told him via email about the ARC. Let's keep those fingers crossed that the tank and inhabitants comes to us via donation:) Blue Tang.....getting a larger home... I'm all for that:) Taking care of patients and livestock....It's a beautiful thing:)

Back