Look what i found !! ( pics )

thekid55

Market
Reaction score
well 5 minutes ago i was taking my dog out in the back and letting him chase birds and what not around our backyard so i was just walking around our un finished pond and i was sitting on one of our rocks and i saw a mesh bag of LR or once LR now BR. 4 months ago i got it free from a friend and i just put it back there to kill all the unwanted junk and forgot about it. so i put it in a bucket and im filling it with RO water. i was woundering do i need to let it soak for a long time cause it was out in the elements or will a week or two do the trick.

rocks003.jpg
alt="" />
rocks002.jpg
alt="" />
rocks001.jpg
alt="" />

is it very dry like cement or sand. if so maybe 2 weeks but will u need all of it because i will need some soon.

blind1993;60378 wrote: is it very dry like cement or sand. if so maybe 2 weeks but will u need all of it because i will need some soon.

its been out in the sun for 4 months its dry! its not for sale.

blind1993;60382 wrote: ok well then a week and a half. after 5 days add a power head.

What?! im so confused about this conversation....:doh:

we are talking about how long he should let his lr soak in water before adding saltwater.

blind1993;60400 wrote: we are talking about how long he should let his lr soak in water before adding saltwater.

no not before i add saltwater before putting in my tank

Back