Look what I found today.

sailfish

Market
Reaction score
I found these palys at Marine fish today and the are the best looking plays I have seen in a while. They are the brightest ones in my tank thats for sure.:D

:thumbs:Two thumbs up to marine fish for bring in top notch corals and they were priced well with the discount.

They look like candy apple reds but they are orange.

Not the best pic but they were not open all the way yet.

Closeupcandyappleoranges.jpg
alt="" />

Candyapporanges.jpg
alt="" />

Joe

Very nice Joe! I'm glad you're upping your collection. It's going to make the obligatory Presidential frag pack that much nicer :D

Well my BOD voted against the obligatory Presidential frag pack this year.;)

Joe

Skriz;356216 wrote: Very nice Joe! I'm glad you're upping your collection. It's going to make the obligatory Presidential frag pack that much nicer :D

sailfish;356249 wrote: Well my BOD voted against the obligatory Presidential frag pack this year.;)

Joe

Really? I'd hate for someone to accidently hit the banstick button! Wham! :confused2:

No but they look just like candy apple reds but they are orange so it woul probably be just considered another morph.

The were doing well today but did not have time to play with the camera maybe tomorrow.

Joe

Dam those are terrible.. PM me for my addy so I can take those ugly things off your hands.. I know.. Im willing to take one for the club. What can I say.. Im a team player

Back