LOOK what I got today!!!

gregoryleonard

Market
Reaction score
Got this gem shipped to me today - Tequila Sunrise BTA - HOT!!
This was during the acclimation process this am, just checked on her and she is completely inflated and nicely shaped with bubble tips intact.

a>

That is nice!

I was watching BRS videos today and I decided I'm going to set up a BTA propagation tank to support the hobby. Going to be starting out with cheaper anemones and after they have paid for it I'm going to buy some nice ones!

Wowzors!! I like that more than those Colorado sunbursts. That's really special there!

tonymission;985910 wrote: Wowzors!! I like that more than those Colorado sunbursts. That's really special there!
Thanks, I will take another pic tomorrow to show her in all her glory, even nicer than this pic. and the best part way less than the Colorado Sunbursts too!

looks kinda like a flame but with more pink??looks good either way..cant wait to see some more pics

Thanks everyone. I am going to put her together with some Wyoming Whites. I think the white against the green/orange and pink will look nice. Post some pics as soon as they "move in".

Back