Looking for a large copperband butterfly...

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
I've been on the hunt for a larger copperband butterfly that is aggressively eating at our local stores and haven't had any luck... Anyone know of a store that has some or better yet a hobbyist who is looking to part with theirs? Thanks.

I've been on the hunt for a larger copperband butterfly that is aggressively eating at our local stores and haven't had any luck... Anyone know of a store that has some or better yet a hobbyist who is looking to part with theirs? Thanks.

I just saw one at premier aquatics today but not sure it was eating. Was about 4” tip nose to base tail I want to say. I wasn’t there looking for fish but did see this guy since I alway have to look at what’s in the tanks!

I finally found a good one... at Atlanta Aquarium. This guy was a very aggressive eater in the tank there which is something I've been looking for in a CB for what seems like a year now. Fortunately, he also has a lot of fight in him and won't take crap from my tang assassin squad. This one actually shows his spikes and gets them to stand down... I didn't know they had spikes lol.

Thanks Rit! @atlantaaquarium .

Back