Looking for beta testers

ashwinv96

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Fellow reefer here and senior Electrical Engineering major at GT. I have prototyped an autonomous control system to handle water changes and serve as an ATO. Looking to see how I can refine the concept and user interface portion of the design.

If anyone would like to help me test my design, it would likely involve me giving you the hardware(which will probably logging data to some web server) and also asking you for regular feedback.

Hope to hear from some of you! Happy Sunday.

Regards,
Ashwin Vadivel

An autonomous water change system, does that incorporate some type of saltwater holding system??

Hey guys,
Fellow reefer here and senior Electrical Engineering major at GT. I have prototyped an autonomous control system to handle water changes and serve as an ATO. Looking to see how I can refine the concept and user interface portion of the design.

If anyone would like to help me test my design, it would likely involve me giving you the hardware(which will probably logging data to some web server) and also asking you for regular feedback.

Hope to hear from some of you! Happy Sunday.

Regards,
Ashwin Vadivel
I'm willing. Send me a DM.

Same here. I’ll give it a whirl.

Hey Ashwin. Good to see you’re doing well! Welcome to ARC! We have some good people here that would love to help you out. This sounds like a fun project

Back