Looking for help on selling whole setup.

YoungReefer10g

Market
Reaction score
Hello all! I don't know if I'm posting this in the right part of the forum but mods feel free to move it. So a little backstory. I got into reefing about 1 1/2 to 2 years and I've loved the hobby through the ups and downs. The club has been amazing to me! But my family is going to be getting a puppy on July 12th. The puppy is from Guide Dog Foundation and we will be raising it until he is 18 months old and goes to new york to get farther training and become a guide dog. Long story short he/she will need my undivided attention and I am sadly going to not have time to reef. I am still running my 30-gallon fowlr. But just don't have time to properly keep a reef tank. Anyways I'm looking for some advice on selling my whole 10-gallon frag tank reef setup. It has a ton of corals in it and a bunch of snails. Im planning on selling it with the light, filter, tank, frag racks, corals, and snails. I am looking for some tips and tricks to selling a whole setup. And choosing correct pricing.

Ok so long story short. My parents convinced me I would have enough time to stay in the hobby and even convinced me to upgrade lol. So I now have a 30 gallon reef tank. Lol I have great parents

Good to have positive support. Glad to see you'll still be around. Hopefully you'll keep us updated on dog training as well.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yeah it definitely is! My dad is starting to learn a little bit about the hobby! He loves to watch the tank lol. We get the guide dog puppy tomorrow. He is a 12 week old black lab his name is westie

My daughter and I share an interest in my tanks. She says she wants to be a marine biologist. Was a proud day to see her do a shadowing program at Tennessee aquarium. They let her feed the big tank with the sharks. Neat setup!

That sounds pretty cool! I would suggest the behind the scenes tour at Georgia Aquarium. They take you above the reef tank and the big tank with the whale sharks. Above the reef tank there is another area with aton of anemones. My brothers girlfriend works there and she took me behind the scenes for free. But I think it’s like a extra $15 on top of the normal ticket.

Great suggestion! We'll have to do that.

Back