Looking For Live Rock Help!

basscyn

Market
Reaction score
I am new to the salty scene...and need some live rock. Where is the best place in the metro Atlanta area to hook up? What about on-line...ebay? Any guidance would be most appreciated.
Thanks!!!

Since you are on the east side of town and near Keen's reef. I will recommend you to him..Especially when its on sale and you can't premium fiji rocks for that price.

showthread.php

I dunno about metro atl, but Saltwater City has a bunch for $3 a lb too. I'm not sure if its cured yet, but there are lots of pieces and you could hand pick it. Everywhere else I've been it seems like it runs ~$8 lb for most types, so online might be a good bet. I wouldn't recommend Liveaquaria, though. I just wasnt very happy with my LR order from there.

:thumbs: :thumbs: Thanks for all the assistance guys! The Purple Gorilla is a wise ape. Tim at Keen Reef was only a few miles away. I scored 60 lbs of cured Figi. It looks great...and Tim is very helpful.

Where is Saltwater city?

Thanks again everyone!:thanks:

No problem man, I have seen a lot of rock and they are the best looking rocks I have seen in a long time for that price.

Back