Looking for place locally for black acrylic and egg crates

whitmanb

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi, I'm building a frag tank and am looking for somewhere local that I could purchase half sheets of black acrylic and egg crates.  Any suggestions?

For sure the Fish Store in Tucker for Black egg crate, not sure the stock acrylic though.  I have done a fair amount of research on where to buy acrylic locally and never found a place that sold less than a full sheet.  they would cut the sheet in half, quarters or even custom sizes but you had to but the whole sheet. Try these places...

*Laird Plastics in Austell, best prices and no charge for cutting.

*Calsak in Lawrenceville, lots of folks fr the club use them.

*Atlanta Acrylics in Tucker (never dealt with them but they have great reviews).

Locally for acrylic glue (Weldon products) and applicators go to a place called "The Engineer Guy" they have a really cool shop and worth the trip, they specialize in products and special effect masking like alien faces and such. They are down by the airport in Atlanta.

Now for the surprise place for all this stuff, Amazon. They sell all kinds of pre cut sizes and some vendors offer customers sizes. they also offer weldon products and applicators.  Best part is 2 day free delivery for Prime members on most of it.  I have been using them for small projects when I done want to but a whole suss fro $70-200+.

I have about a half sheet of 3/8" clear if you need any of that so just let me know.

Back