Looking to break down existing tank.

Monroeco

Reaction score
Can anybody help with advice on best way to sale everything in an existing tank? I am breaking mine down and willing to sell cheap. However, it seems very difficult to list them anywhere without it being taken down. I would like to post on here but need 25 posts to list. Does that count comments with me helping others or do I need 25 posts like this one?

thanks in advance

Can anybody help with advice on best way to sale everything in an existing tank? I am breaking mine down and willing to sell cheap. However, it seems very difficult to list them anywhere without it being taken down. I would like to post on here but need 25 posts to list. Does that count comments with me helping others or do I need 25 posts like this one?

thanks in advance
25 meaningful post. Meaning it contributes to a thread. Or you can be a supporting member for $30 annually.

thanks in advance
It would be 25 posts like the one you posted. If you have FB...there are groups on there for selling aquarium stuff....like this one.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1010829475677549/?ref=share

You can post on ARCs FB page. We just aren't allowing livestock sales on that group.

The board is discussing making some changes regarding sales. Hopefully we will work something out.

Back