Looking to rent a large tub to cure live rock

localpref

Market
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. Didn't figure it would fit in the buy sell portion of the forums. I am going to be curing about 150 pounds of live rock and need something to keep it in while curing. Was trying to find something wide rather then tall so I can spread the rock out a little instead of piling it in trash cans. If anyone has a vat large enough please send me the details on how much you would like as a rental fee for 6 weeks or so of use? I am in the mableton area and do not own a truck so please include what you would want to drop it off and pick it up as well. If that is not possible I can try and borrow a truck.
Regards,
Paul

just buy POND LINER/ TUBE FROM HOMEDEPOT OR LOWES AND USE THAT, IT'LL COST YOU A LOT LESS AND YOU OWN IT AFTER.

You don't need light on it when you cure live rock. I've always just tossed it in rubber maid containers or a trash can . Only reason I say that it's cheap and you not having a truck is it may be hard finding some one to drop it off. If you use a trash can just drop a pump at bottom and face it toward the top them add a heater. Another cheap option and it's the right time of year to find them is the $10 plastic kids swimming pool from Walmart. If your not far away you can use rope and get it on top of car. Just drive real slow.lol

I have some 50 gallon brute stock tanks.. I have 3 of them I think (Maybe 2 now). http://www.rubbermaidforless.com/rubbermaid-4243-gallon-capacity-stock-watering-tank-product_info-148.html">http://www.rubbermaidforless.com/rubbermaid-4243-gallon-capacity-stock-watering-tank-product_info-148.html</a>

send me PM if interested.

I have a 150 gallon rubber maid you can buy. Brand new. PM if you have questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an extra brute you can use and your not to far from me.
Your welcome to use it, no charge or buy it either way!
PM if interested.

Back