Lots of Pictures!!!!!!

vettesarebest

Market
Reaction score
Now that I can post pictures by myself again I have to show the whole world!! Enjoy and LMK what you guys think!

CharlieApril20076.jpg
alt="" />
ClownsApril200712.jpg
alt="" />
BirdsnestcoralandacroporaApril2007.jpg
alt="" />
BluetippedAcroporaApril2007.jpg
alt="" />
AngelaApril2007.jpg
alt="" />
GalexiaApril2007.jpg
alt="" />

More to come Have to load them to Photo bucket. The Perks are named Batman and Robin!

Oh yea coming right up! I'm on a roll. Only bad thing is I can't get on Photo Bucket from school because they blocked it.... Hmm maybe I can fix that?

Wow, Nice work.. Now all we need is to build you a CL... ;) Really good job!

HA there all yours but you must get by my killer Perks. No I actually might have a couple for you sometime. Yeha I HATE the power heads as you can tell with my Camo. lol

I'll take them... ;)

Ya lets work on getting you a CL.. That rockwork would be perfect and the tank is too nice to have powerheads in it! LOL

Cheap son, Cheap... Looks like a 75 gal right?

1 used Mag 18 = $75 - $100
PVC Pipe and joints = $20
Loc-Line and fittings = $20
Optional Hydor Flo = $20

Grand total = $135 - $160... DONE!

You almost spent more then that on those three PH! ;)

There 4 haha I am sneaky! I am glad someone likes these pictures! A mag 18 Thats HUGE. I need a bigger sump too. and a fuge. I guarantee I spent more than that because I have the Magnet attachments for them that cost even more than the actual power head.

Bryan, the tank looks awesome! When did you get a bicolor? I love mine, and no, he's not very "nippy". Looking forward to seeing it in person again.

Brandon, after you help build Bryan's CL, will you help me build mine? ;-)

Back