LR from Drs. Foster Smith?

judochop

Market
Reaction score
Anyone have good or bad things to say about LR from Drs. Foster & Smith? I am about to buy a couple boxes but wanted to see if you guys had any good or bad experiences with LR from them.

Matt

why not just buy it from sal (horsesziggy) he sells it at like 2.50 a lb but im sure he will give you a good price if you get a large amount ....

My guess is due to location. The rock you get from Drfostersmith will come in a box with damp paper towels or paper. You will have lots of dieoff and will need to cycle the LR but I havent heard of complaints besides not being able to pickout different shaped rocks. But that I assume isnt a worry for you since you want to order online.

I now live in Madisonville Kentucky. Kind of a long drive to get his rock. (9 hour drive)

BTW do we have a discount with Drs. F&S?

This is a new tank so die-off is welcome. =)

It is nice rock. I saw a box of it. A bit of it got crushed along the way so I don't think I would order the show pieces from them.

When I first started off a few years ago, I got a box. Very nice rock and many hitchhikers. I was very pleased. Several corals on the rock came back to my suprise.

I only heard good things about their rock...I have not personally got any from them.

Back