MACNA 2015 - Who's Going?

ghbrewer

Market
Reaction score
Just seeing who's going to be heading to MACNA 2015 in DC? Thinking of getting the 3 day pass since it sounds like it will go up next month. Any better time to buy than now, that has not already passed?

Thinking about it. We have family up there that I know my wife and kids would love to visit, so would have a place to stay.

Love DC but over Labor Day? Too busy for me. Who's been to one? Worth it?

I'm thinking about it. My uncle lives in Reston, VA so not too far from DC.

Is it necessary to go to the reception as well as the banquet? Is there a good day to go or should you just go for all three days?

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;1012429 wrote: Is it necessary to go to the reception as well as the banquet? Is there a good day to go or should you just go for all three days?

Wannabee

I'd go all 3 days to walk around and listen to speakers.

I'll be there :)

Macnas are great fun. There's only a couple of other large events where there's a larger concentration of fish nerds.

jp30338;1012455 wrote: Oh its in DC, I may look into going! Man I used to live 20 miles
I lived in Reston when I first moved to VA. Nice area!

HiImSean;1012428 wrote: I'm thinking about it. My uncle lives in Reston, VA so not too far from DC.

jp30338;1012456 wrote: I lived in Reston when I first moved to VA. Nice area!

It is a nice area. We were up there a few years ago. It had been forever since I was in DC

Back