MACNA banquet - not much room left...

sshindell

Lifetime
Reaction score
Only 150 slots left for the Saturday night banquet. Be sure you get your full conference tickets soon before it is sold out!

Wow! This is going to be AWESOME! How many chances do you get to party in the Ocean's ballroom and the GA aquarium?

150 slots will be gone soon. Don't let this opprtunity pass you by. Next chance for MACNA will be Jersey...how much fun can that be?

hi is it possible to book the full fonference and pay for it on arrival? I/ do not have paypal or anything like that

Barbara, I have you down for 16 hours !!!! You will get a full conference pass.

Attached is volunteer list - please contact me if you would like volunteer and take advantage of the volunteer perks (see sticky on home page)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

if you guys need any help at all ill be arriving on the morning of the fourth and will be more than happy to assist in any way

will know on monday!! but im worried there wont be any tickets left

<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">FYI - I went to the Georgia Aquarium this morning to work out the menu, and other details.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Included with the Banquet tickets with be aquarium access from 5PM until 7PM on Saturday.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">The Banquet will be from 7PM until 10:30PM.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Discounted parking is available at the aquarium for $7.00 (payable when you park).</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">If you are not going to the Banquet - you can still purchase a discounted pass for the Georgia Aquarium for 5PM until 7PM on Saturday, September 6th for $17.50 (available soon - we still need to put in on the website) </span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">(Aquarium tickets are normally $26.00)</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">It is just a short walk from the Hotel, and we will have some shuttle buses running from 5PM until 11PM.</span></span>
<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Only about 100 banquet tickets left!</span></span>

What's the general dress code for the cocktail party and banquet? Jeans/Casual? Country-club casual? Coat and tie? Suit? Trip to After Six for a rental?

Anymore people wanted to earn a free conference ticket by volunteering 16 hours our more..... see the schedule that is posted. The hours can be put in over several days so you will not miss the conference.

Contact me at P
a>

Patti, will you be a the next club meeting? I'm taking the 5th off so I'd like to volunteer. I just have to examine the schedule so that I can get into the presentations I want to see.

I should be at the meeting- I do try to keep a current schedule posted. Please email me at
times that are good for you. Also let me know the total number of hours you would like to work. Especially if you are wanting 16+ hours to get a full conference ticket.

I guess I may not make it to MACNA =( I have to wait for the progress reports to come out!

I do have good grades, but my parents wont buy the ticket unless I have A's and B's at progress report time. So I have to wait 4 weeks and I think that the tickets will sell out.

Hello - all

Just an update on the volunteer schedule. (See attachment) - we are still in need of people to volunteer and if you are an ARC member and volunteer 16+ hours you will get a <span style="color: red;">free </span>FULL conference pass.

Email me at mailto:Patti@macnaxx.com">Patti@macnaxx.com</a> if you would like to volunteer (it can be less than 16 hours) just let mm know day and times

Need lots of extra help on Thursday for the exhibitor set up!!!!!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend> [IMG]http://atlantareefclub.org/boards/data/uploads/attachments/207344=12466-MACNA_XX_Volunteer_Schedule 1.pdf" target="_blank" class="gc-files">MACNA_XX_Volunteer_Schedule 1.pdf</a> <span class="gc-filesize">(120.4 KB)</span> </fieldset>

Back