Macna

patrick214

Market
Reaction score
So i was just curious who alls goin to MACNA next month, I'm pretty excited, hopefully I can score a new light and some coral. should be fun.

<span style="font-family: Century Gothic;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">I THINK - I will PROBABLY - be there...</span></span> :thumbs:

I volunteered, so I'm hoping to get really close to the action. But yeah, I can't wait. I wonder if the exhibitor list is updated on MACNA. I really need to save my pennies as I'm hoping there will be some good stuff there.

I pity the fooo who dont go to MACNA!!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
205834=12371-MrT15.jpg
>
205834=12371-MrT15.jpg
class="gc-images" title="MrT15.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I'll be there. I don't go in for these conferences much, but it would be foolish not to go when it is so handy.

We be kickin' back wif the Reefer Homies at da Westin!
Dave

Where is all the MACNA chatter? I would think ARC would be abuzz with the excitement of September being right around the corner. See you in less than 4 weeks!

Everyone in the Atlanta area should be able to afford this event. I know I sound like a broken record, but you guys have it made. You don't need to book a flight, rent a car, nor stay in a hotel room. You don't even have to eat out, if you can wait until you get home again.

The amount of money we blow on lights, salt, pumps, tanks, etc.... now hold off on purchasing any new corals, use that money to attend and learn learn learn. It may feel like wasted money before you go, but once you are there, you won't have any regrets. I promise. I went to my first one in 2002, and haven't missed one since. MACNA is my mini-vacation each year. :)

Next year, it will be in New Jersey. How many of you plan to spend nearly $1000 to go to that one when you have one right here in your own town? No excuses - everyone needs to go.

>

melev;205860 wrote: Everyone in the Atlanta area should be able to afford this event. I know I sound like a broken record, but you guys have it made. You don't need to book a flight, rent a car, nor stay in a hotel room. You don't even have to eat out, if you can wait until you get home again.

The amount of money we blow on lights, salt, pumps, tanks, etc.... now hold off on purchasing any new corals, use that money to attend and learn learn learn. It may feel like wasted money before you go, but once you are there, you won't have any regrets. I promise. I went to my first one in 2002, and haven't missed one since. MACNA is my mini-vacation each year. :)

Next year, it will be in New Jersey. How many of you plan to spend nearly $1000 to go to that one when you have one right here in your own town? No excuses - everyone needs to go.

http://www.melevsreef.com/g/club.gif" alt="" />[/QUOTE]

Very well said Marc! I'll be there! :yay:

melev;205860 wrote: Next year, it will be in New Jersey. How many of you plan to spend nearly $1000 to go to that one when you have one right here in your own town?
Two words: Jersey chicks. :D

George;205824 wrote: I'm there and the behind the scenes tour.

+1 Im going to try and make it all three days. But will be there Sat and Sunday for sure. I cannot wait for the banquet and the behind the scenes tour of the GA.

I think I'm going! Party at the Westin...woo-hoo!

Jersey-it's all about the tunnel-bridge chicks ;)

I'm going, since I can walk there:D I'm new to this, so hopefully I'll know what they are talking about!

Is there still rooms at the Westin? Do we have rates anywhere else?

Rooms are basically full at the Westin, but often become re-available because of last minute cancellations. We have booked the hotel next door at the same rate. Check out the website for info.

Back