Macon (central GA) Frags

is there anyone even in Macon with a reef tank other than me and Steven?

I'm about 2 hrs south of ya. There are a few of us that have tanks. We'll have to get together and do some frag swaping in the spring.

I live in ATL. but my parents live in Macon. So I am down there a lot. I have started a 120 Tech tank for reef. Nothing in it yet but will be soon. Having said that, in the future, we will be able to trade. Plus, if there is ever anything you need from up here I could bring it down.

hahaha, there really is nobody in the city of Macon other than med/law students and homeless people!

well if you guys wanna plan a "mini meeting" in the future and do some frag trading, I'm down. Looks like we might have to meet somewhere south. Dublin or something like that i guess.

I live in centerville. My tank is still new though. Nothing good in it yet. I am looking for frags as well...

Jesse and Jeff are in Macon too. I haven't seen either of them on the boards lately though. Jeff has a 29 I believe and Jesse has a huge corner tank- both look really nice.

hahaha, alright. well looks like I'll have to man up and order some. I'll let you guys know when they're ready to frag.

What are you looking for! I usually have some softies I'll let you have. Just need a few days to harvest them and I'll drop you a PM. Jefft

Contact jessezm. He's got an amazing tank and its full of great corals I'm sure he can frag you for a nice price.

jesse still lives in macon, but jamie lives in TN now. i used to live in macon but now reside in warner robins. i have some corals, but i'm not sure what you are looking for.

Back