macon or cochran reefers are u comming near alphretta

blind1993

Market
Reaction score
well like the title says. is anyone from that area come near me since someone in that is area is generous enough to donate me a lighting system but i can not go there. so could u guys help out a young kid who wants corals plz. and i could pay a little for the drive if u want. thz in advance.

i know my mom is there at least once a month for work let me ask her when she is there and get back to u. thz for being so kind.

It's 50 miles to Cochran to my house. If someone could get it to my place tonight or tomorrow morning I could tag team it to my meeting with Big D at Blue Planet at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. Tiffany at BP may let me leave it there if a hookup can't be made, but I'm retired and adding an extra hundred miles to my driving budget isn't practical at this time to go it. I don't mind the traveling I'm doing for Christy, because her Hubby is doing his duty for this country as many of us have done.

thz for the offer but mapledretta is busy and said he cant get it anywhere and it would need it to be picked up from his/her house. but thz for the offer anyways.

Back