Macon Reefers

ms_ k

Market
Reaction score
Are there any decent LFS in the Macon area? Eatonton is much closer to Macon than to either Atlanta or Athens, so I'd like to go check out some of the stores in the Macon area.

None to speak of. We tend to drift to Atlanta whenever we need anything. One of the reasons we worked on getting Blue Planet to become a sponsor.

only store in macon, is macon pets... they're just starting to get their saltwater section up and going..... on the other hand there are two more underground stores here... one is run by a guy named jesse and another named jaime.. heard they have really good stuff...everything from cal reactors, live rock, kalk reactors to corals...might wanna check them out.. lol...

Ok. I seen jesse's store but will visit jamies tuesday. I hope he got some good stuff cause its a long drive...

slayer77;59562 wrote: only store in macon, is macon pets... they're just starting to get their saltwater section up and going..... on the other hand there are two more underground stores here... one is run by a guy named jesse and another named jaime.. heard they have really good stuff...everything from cal reactors, live rock, kalk reactors to corals...might wanna check them out.. lol...

I've been to Jesse's store and it's top notch :up:

haynes pet store is able to order anything that you would like. great customer service at that.

Back