Macon / Warner Robins Area Reefers

zman676

Market
Reaction score
Hey central Georgians,

I was wondering if any of you knew of any good/decent LFSs in/near Macon or at least a good place to get RO because I'm getting tired of lugging buckets to and from Atlanta and I dont have time to "explore " the area as my life consists of burying my face in books 12 hours a day . Thanks.

~Zach

Zach the closest place for RO water is Blue Planet up in McDonough. One store here has some saltwater stuff but not a huge selection and no water (they only use tap water in their system...)

You're probably better off investing in an RO unit yourself--they can be had for very little--in fact, there's one for sale over on TRT right now for a steal: http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106593">http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106593</a>

Hope that helps!

Alternatively, I'm happy to make you some water for a small fee with some advanced notice ;-)

I'd be willing to do that, at least until I can get an RO unit. How far are you from downtown?

We do now have a SW lfs called Macon Pets off of Northside Ave. They have drygoods and some livestock, but you can have them order just about anything from them and usually by the next Wednesday they will have it. Saves a lot on gas and the prices are pretty resonable.

zman676;85089 wrote: I'd be willing to do that, at least until I can get an RO unit. How far are you from downtown?

I AM downtown. Right next to Tatnall Sq. park, and Mercer. My wife teaches at the law school.

Haha, I probably throw a baseball to the law school from my apt. We should figure out a time to meet up. Nights are best for me bc I study all day, but heck I'd love to see your 200gal system and snag some RO if possible.

Well I'll be around tomorrow night. Tell me how much water you need so I can start making it! 478-741-9066. I'm on Rembert, which is two blocks in from Oglethorpe off of Linden ave (1638 Rembert for mapquest purposes...)

Jesse

yeah im from cochran and its a shame that we dont have any good lfs to choose from

well welcome to macon... sorry out of town, so missed this thread. let me know if you need help with anything.. the tank or med school... ahh the good old days.. sure dont miss them.....

Back