Majano-anemone. ..

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
Ok I need some advice on best way to handle it I've read a few reviews but can't yet tell best way. So I figured I would get some help from the local community. Thanks in advanced!

Had a single one and Aiptasia-X wiped it right out. Been a month and no signs of others

I put a piece of PVC pipe around mine and while it was in the middle of moving back onto the rock I just pulled the PVC out with it attached.

I was at a guys house yesterday who built a laser, literally a laser, to would burn them. He bought the parts of ebay. Think he had $60-80 in it. He showed it to me but would let me play with it!

nickg;980812 wrote: How about for thousands???
take all the corals off the rocks if there are any and then put the rock outside,let the rock die then recure the rock and put back in tank.

Alright ladies and gents thank you all. I will start with aiptasia X and in hopes I can do a one and done!

Have they jammed their feet (foots?) too deep into the rock to simply nudge them into detaching? The few I've had in mine I just scraped (gently) loose with a glove-clad thumbnail.

What else will reef napalm kill? What about the good and the fish? Please help... I want to try and help my friend kick this stuff

Make sure you have the pumps off for about 5 minutes before using the reef napalm. I know it will kill mushrooms but I'm not sure about anything else. Use a PVC pipe if you need to isolate it.

Read the thread on napalm. Yes it will kill what it gets on directly. But that would need to be intentional. Pull it up with a needle and syringe and insert the needle into what you want gone. Zap boom gone.

It doesn't have any effect on fish. It is used in very small quantities. I have used it a number of times to keep various things in check. Xenia, shrooms, aps, mojo's and those god forsaking green hairy mushrooms.

Ok.. just used aiptasia X so hopefully it will clear it up! How long does it usually take for it to diminish if it were to work

Back