Make it Rain

rodasphoto

Market
Reaction score
I have been dreaming of making it rain over my tank...Maybe a neat way to add top off water.

a>

I built a rain system for a terrarium housing treefrogs, geckos, and water dragons when I was in college. There was a waterfall into a stream which flowed into a main pool. Every morning ultrasonic foggers would kick in for about an hour, then for about 30 minuets a pump pushed water through a set up pvc pipes with holes that was suspended over the tank. It was in an office building and always drew a crowd. That was ~15 years ago with very basic techniques, awesome to think what could be done now.

Scuba Steve;1101838 wrote: I built a rain system for a terrarium housing treefrogs, geckos, and water dragons when I was in college. There was a waterfall into a stream which flowed into a main pool. Every morning ultrasonic foggers would kick in for about an hour, then for about 30 minuets a pump pushed water through a set up pvc pipes with holes that was suspended over the tank. It was in an office building and always drew a crowd. That was ~15 years ago with very basic techniques, awesome to think what could be done now.

That sounds really awesome, got any pics to share?

Back