marine aquarium bio blocks.

I've used Marine Pure blocks in a couple tanks but was dissatisfied with them due to crumbling over time. I've heard their bio-balls are harder and more durable but can't confirm. I used a Brightwell block in my latest, seems to be holding up very well after over a year and a half.

We actually talked to the makers of Marine Pure at MACNA and they discontinued the cubes due to the crumbling of the edges and have a Bundt kind of design now so smoother sides but more surface area

I used marine pure bricks, spheres and cubes and I wasn’t impressed, I found this other on eBay and they worked better and are a lot cheaper, started with 50 pieces 2 years ago in my sump and added more last year with no problems at all, thousands of pods and bacteria are living in them 378BC1E8-72A9-4E24-AA12-11DE48DD6CA4.pngD47C9D76-A353-4FDD-962A-C7BEA8314C69.jpeg

I used marine pure bricks, spheres and cubes and I wasn’t impressed, I found this other on eBay and they worked better and are a lot cheaper, started with 50 pieces 2 years ago in my sump and added more last year with no problems at all, thousands of pods and bacteria are living in them View attachment 56991View attachment 56992

I bought a box of 100. Used about 50 in my sump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back