Marine Depot?

emoximuu

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with them? I just placed an order on tuesday prior to there 2 o'clock deadline for same day shipping and it finally shipped yesterday evening for delivery on next Tues. When calling them I got the classic we may have been out of stock on one of your items. Maybe i should stick with the Doc's for shipping that never takes more then three days.

I have made several orders with Marine Depot and its standard practice that if not in stock it's shipped as soon as it arrives at the warehouse. I have always had excellent customer service with them, just part of dealing with online purchasing.

they always shipped real fast for me--I never timed it or anything, but they always seemed really prompt--I think the item really was out of stock-I don't think they would lie about it--

I would just think that if it was out of stock it sould be stated on the item's decription page. All I ordered was a couple MJ powerheads for topoff and saltwater mixing.

I had a recent order with one out of stock item. The other items shipped as promised and the out-of-stock item shipped separately a few days later.

always had good luck with them. And the Cust service is really good too.

I would say that it was probably out of stock too because I had an order that for some reason was just not placed right away and they told me straight up that it was their fault and refunded my shipping cost. I have ordered from them multiple times and that has been their only screw up.

I have ordered many times in the past from Marine Depot and all my orders have been shipped in a timely manner.

They are honest with getting you goods, but shipping can take some time. I would say 1 out of every 3 orders I have made with them ships late and since they are on the other coast takes forever to get here. I deal with PremiumAquatics on most things now. Order today and here in a 2-3 days plus they are usually cheaper.

Cameron;123057 wrote: They are honest with getting you goods, but shipping can take some time. I would say 1 out of every 3 orders I have made with them ships late and since they are on the other coast takes forever to get here. I deal with PremiumAquatics on most things now. Order today and here in a 2-3 days plus they are usually cheaper.

never had any problems with either company. Both are great. Premium ships quicker.

Bought tons of stuff from MD. Great vendor and great customer service. They had a screw up on a bulb I ordered and they quickly refunded my shipping..no hassles about it (ups screw up not MD).

I wouldn't hesitate to order from them. Their prices have gone up a bit lately.

Premium is great. Ordered a bunch from them. They're closer so shipping is quicker. Service is fantastic.

The Drs. are also a good vendor. No problems there. Can't beat their $17.99 shipping either!

It's funny that we are talking about this because I placed an over night order this morning with Marine Depot over the phone. At 6:30pm I received an email stating something was wrong with my payment, so I called and the gentlemen had not entered my ccard correctly. So they wouldn't be able to get it to me tomorrow and at first they wanted to charge me the normal Saturday delivery fee, but after talking with a few people they dropped it and my order will be here first thing Saturday morning, hopefuly.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with marine depot. I try to order from east coast suppliers as I'm not overly patient but typically you want to order all your stuff from one place... I hate paying shipping, and paying multiple shipping costs irks me to no end. So since they happen to have a larger selection than any other online dry goods store they get a fair amount of my business for large orders.

Agreed with the above. I order from them, but usually when they have something no other close vendor has and then I usually pile up on the order to save on shipping.

I'll look into premium aquatics. I've only been at this for about 5 months now. Just went with the first few venders that the search gave me.

Back