Maxspect Question - Razor 120w

elfloyd

Supporting
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the cable length between the LED unit and the power supply, then the length of the power cable (120w).

Got my tank build in progress and need to make sure everything will fit where it needs to go.

I have the 16k 120W version.

From the LED unit to the power supply is 10'2"(because of the length and the connection I would plan for 10'). The power supply cable is exactly 5'.

That was the first time I have ever measured a power supply cable and I must say, I was standing in a rather awkward position so that I could keep the cable tight and get an accurate measurement. I wasn't planning on being a gymnist this early LOL.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any other info with the fixture I'll be glad to help.

Thanks! And very glad you didn't become a high diver too!

I have the Maxspect G2s now, they only have a five foot cable between the LED and power supply... very difficult to work with.

No high dive action here. However, I did walk a little light on my toes afterwords LOL.

Sn4k33y3z;880912 wrote: No high dive action here. However, I did walk a little light on my toes afterwords LOL.

One word. "Boxers".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sn4k33y3z;880937 wrote: Lmao!!!

I don't think it was your @$$ that was the problem so no need to laugh it off. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back