Maxspect Razor Question

putemup

Market
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Maxspect Razor LED light for my tank and I can't figure out how to place the device on the automatic mode (the setting whereas I control the times and lighting power). If any of you have this light, please chime in and help me out!

I have one too and have only messed with it twice and I didn't stumble on that feature either. Hope I can learn something new.

I've set the units time properly (think) as well as the six times I want the unit to come on as well as the power I want the lights to be but I'm sure I'm missing something simple because it in not functioning the way I programed it.

PutEmUp;866149 wrote: I've set the units time properly (think) as well as the six times I want the unit to come on as well as the power I want the lights to be but I'm sure I'm missing something simple because it in not functioning the way I programed it.

Would you mind listing the on/off times along with the white/blue power percentages?

Im currently away from the house so i'll post them tomorrow.

We'll call it the blind leading the blind. Lol. Although I have fish, I don't have a single frag in my tank yet so use my numbers at your own risk?

PutEmUp;866149 wrote: I've set the units time properly (think) as well as the six times I want the unit to come on as well as the power I want the lights to be but I'm sure I'm missing something simple because it in not functioning the way I programed it.
Keep in mind that the program times are in military time (i.e 16:00 is 4:00 pm) once you set the program intervals you have to push and hold the knob down for 2 seconds at least twice to activate the automatic mode.

My settings and times are as follows:

W=white light B=blue light

1. 0500 off
2. 1400 W 40/B 30
3. 1500 W 70/B 40
4. 2000 W 80/B 50
5. 2100 W 40/B 30
6. 2200 W 0/B 1

My lights are working properly now.

What I like about these lights the most is that they gradually adjust to the next setting over the course of set hours. There is never a sudden on/off change of color.

Disclaimer: I have not purchased any corals as of this posting so use these settings at your own risk. lol. Good luck...

Back