May meeting

skriz

Reaction score
If you missed tonight's meeting, go ahead and kick yourself in the rear end! This was a great meeting. Jake Adams was really entertaining. He really touched on a bit of everything; from the latest fad in protein skimmers to flow dynamics in the aquarium.

It was cool to see some real photos of tanks and corals and hear the tid bits of information - great for someone with a short attention span!

Anyway, a big thanks to Jake for a good talk and kudos to Jeremy for booking him!

I am and have been since I have been only a reader on here. I am going to siesta key snorkeling this weekend and want to hit up an lfs or 2, but this still doesn't excite me as much as thinking about coming to a meeting and visiting some sponsor stores.
So this summer it is on. I am coming. May even have to kidnap a few locals to bring along with me.

+10

We were late because of stupid traffic on 400/285, but it was a very informative meeting. Jake Adams took the time after the meeting to fill us in on what we missed.

Thanks, Jeremy!

I enjoyed the meeting, he was giving you useful information without you even know you getting it.
Very good meeting a 10+

Amberjack;343042 wrote: Hey My Man! Got your PM. I was still in the air about attending when you sent that. Sorry for the non-response.
Not worried about it in the least.. Figured you hit the sack.. I assume that you browse when you get home before you get to sleep..

It was a really good meeting! Jake knows so much! And it was great to see everyone again! Thanks Jeremy and all the ARC Leaders and BOD

Back