McCulloch's Clownfish Pair

linda lee

Market
Reaction score
Only $6K in the
ItemDisplay.cfm

Man, I wish I was the guy who's breeding those!!

If money was no object, I might get a pair. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? Many reefers go gah-gah over the picasso clownfish, but to me they look like a freak of nature -- or something that swam too close to the surface and got pooped on by seaguls.

Linda Lee;312150 wrote: If money was no object, I might get a pair. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? Many reefers go gah-gah over the picasso clownfish, but to me they look like a freak of nature -- or something that swam too close to the surface and got pooped on by seaguls.

You messed that up a little!!!! Beauty is in the eye of the "BEER" holder! lol

Linda Lee;312150 wrote: or something that swam too close to the surface and got pooped on by seaguls.

I just about sprayed my keyboard!! LMAO! Very true description!! :thumbs:

HM, I should have tried selling my Osellis (sp) clown back when he hosted hair algae and turned green for almost a year.

you are so right!
Linda Lee;312150 wrote: If money was no object, I might get a pair. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? Many reefers go gah-gah over the picasso clownfish, but to me they look like a freak of nature -- or something that swam too close to the surface and got pooped on by seaguls.

You guys google the history on them and why they are so rare in the trade. Pretty interesting stuff from one pair collection by one biologist and mated to how they are even being sold period. Justifies only rarity, but good reads

KernelPanic;312243 wrote: Somebody bought 'em.

There is at least one pair still available. There were two pairs available at one time, and another pair a month or two ago.

Capitalism at its finest... assuming there is no hanky panky on the futures speculation...

Back