Meeting and Frags

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
This will be my first meeting and Ill be getting some corals from a couple folks..How will they typically come and what would you recommend to bring to house them during the meeting?

Thanks in advance

tnyga;86407 wrote: Ill be getting some corals from a couple folks..How will they typically come and what would you recommend to bring to house them during the meeting?

If they're LE's, they'll arrive in a limo with a full entourage and bodygards...

No, seriously, most people bring coolers (the kind that house a 6-pack or a half-rack) and they're fine in one of those throughout the course of the evening. Inside the coolers, individual corals are usually in bags or those disposable plastic Tupperware-like containers.

And if you're not sure exactly which building the meeting is in? Look for the one that people are carrying all those coolers into... and trading ziplock bags in the parking lot a 'la drug dealers. It's quite a show.

:)

tnyga;86421 wrote: The meeting is at a bar yes? no?

Yes. This will be one of the social gathering meetings.

Did you see March of The Pinguins where the adult penguins returned to the nesting ground and each tried to find its own chick? This will be similar. The chaos will be impressive and the din will be incredible.

Tip your server generously. He/she will deserve it.

Oh great...Im on a 500 calorie a day diet...water, diet pepsi and I are good friends...Can you say Healthy Choice :( Good thing is I lost 20 pounds and Monday will be 2 weeks :)

tnyga;86423 wrote: Oh great...Im on a 500 calorie a day diet...water, diet pepsi and I are good friends...Can you say Healthy Choice :( Good thing is I lost 20 pounds and Monday will be 2 weeks :)

:eek: Hope you're not serious...that's seriously unhealthy!

I am serious..walking a couple miles a day and calories are between 350 and 600...I understand what you mean though

Pretty sure 500-600 c.p.d. will throw your body into starvation mode. The weight you lose will be mostly water, not fat and you'll plateau quickly. If you're exercising, your body will need calories for fuel to burn the fat (the *good calories*, not the empty ones).

Did a doctor put you on that diet?

Rule of thumb: Body weight X 10 = number of calories needed to maintain that body weight with light to moderate movement. Cut the calories some, but not less than 1200-1500 c.p.d. and add movement (sounds like you're doing that).

Good luck. I'm impressed with anyone who choses the discipline of a fitness program. Been there, done that (with a personal trainer) and now horribly relapsed. The person who kicked my a-s-s for a year to help me lose 120+ got pretty darned expensive.

I gained abour 60 pounds when I stopped smoking...food was my downfall and the love for cooking didnt help.

I feel great, more energy than I have in a LONG time..Pounds are dropping off and Ill figure it'll plateau when I love about 40 pounds..lots of water and Im taking vitamins for the first tim ein my life...

WOW did this thread get thrown off course lol

<fragging self.....05 a head :)>

Linda.... dumb dumb newbie question, but....

should we bring ice with these coolers?

(ducking)

Only if you want to bring me cold beer.

davidbgreen;86516 wrote: Linda.... dumb dumb newbie question, but....

should we bring ice with these coolers?

(ducking)

Back