Meeting

acura_rob

Market
Reaction score
First i'd like to thank the Atlanta Reef Club for introducing me to this hobby. Who would have thought a simple nite of being bored and searching random websites would have an impact on my life. A few years ago i was a young kid living my life partying, and working. My hobby then was clubbing. The end result of that was a hang over and nothing to show for it the next day, just an empty pocket. Once i started reading about reef tanks, I knew there was going to have to be a change in my lifestyle to get one(lol). First I knew there was a discipline that was needed to be in the hobby. Second, I knew my little apartment wasn't gonna be enough space for me and my tank(75g) lol. What im trying to say is this hobby has changed my life over the pass couple of years. I now try to achieve thing I wouldn't have in the past. I never thought in a million years I would have a house before the age of 30. I'd like to thank everyone for the support, dedication, and love for the hobby. It was nice putting faces with names at the meeting also. I wanna give a special thanks to barbara, jin, and dawgdude, they helped me out a lot yesterday and showed me what the Atlanta Reef Club was all about. Also i'd like to thank Marine Fish Keep up the good Work.

Wow....what a nice story! Thanks for sharing. It is so nice to hear positive comments about the club....this hobby has had a major impact on my life as well.

It was nice meeting you last night ( I was one of the ones at the sign in table).

Sally

It's amazing what a good hobby and a good bunch of friends can do for one's life. Congratulations on owning your own house before you were 30, I didn't, and not many people do.

It was good to meet you last night, look forward to seeing you at future meetings.

Yah props to you Rob :). That's an inspiring story and I thank you for sharing. It was pleasure meeting you!

Back