Mh question??

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
Im on the edge of getting a new light.. the obly thing stopping me from getting the light already is that I really like the look of mh. My question is how often do you need to replace the bulbs? And yess they will be top of the line bulbs

Well you must decide if you want the best lighting for growth or not. T5 has got to be changed also. I just changed mine at one year and they needed it. I just figure on buying 2 bulbs every tax season. In this hobby a couple of light bulbs ain't so bad:doh:

Mikesmith34;944842 wrote: Well you must decide if you want the best lighting for growth or not. T5 has got to be changed also. I just changed mine at one year and they needed it. I just figure on buying 2 bulbs every tax season. In this hobby a couple of light bulbs ain't so bad:doh:

So you think I could do once a year

jtsreef;944850 wrote: So you think I could do once a year

Actedotal evidence for sure but I did.. I noticed the brown diatom like growth starting on my sand and when I changed them out it was gone. From what I understand 10 k last longer that 14 last longer than 20.
That is what I read on the website. I have no evidence to back that but if tis on the internet it has to be true......right???

Mikesmith34;944876 wrote: Actedotal evidence for sure but I did.. I noticed the brown diatom like growth starting on my sand and when I changed them out it was gone. From what I understand 10 k last longer that 14 last longer than 20.
That is what I read on the website. I have no evidence to back that but if tis on the internet it has to be true......right???

You know the rule if its in the internet if has to be true.. lol, thanks man

Back