Miami Hurricane chalice vs prism goniastrea

reefkeep66

Market
Reaction score
Hello all, woke up today to a deadly sight. Somehow (thinking it was my big stupid turbo snails) the 2 frags fell practically on top of each other and the warfare begun.
17ad0d26df5677684a221c08036b64bb.jpg
alt="" />
Both corals obviously held up a good fight with each other. Do you think they'll both make it? I moved them back and am.going to glue them down but anything besides that I could do to help them heal?
7157a977d97af68ec83a63d0b35c43e0.jpg
alt="" />
8d85f63c1bf847847cef0d50994705eb.jpg
alt="" />

I would give them both a dip in some coral rx or reef dip then return then to the tank, I'm sure that they would both be just fine.

I hope so. It was really starting to look nice lol. I did notice one thing and you can sort of see it in the picture, there's still pink head over in the bleached section, I hope that's a indicator that ill grow back.

If it doesn't turn out, I've got you covered for another one. Mine is about 4" around.

jbadd99;991538 wrote: If it doesn't turn out, I've got you covered for another one. Mine is about 4" around.

Hey john,
Your on my side of town, why don't you stop by and see if there is anything we could do a little coral swap.

As mentioned above....coral dip of some sort and then I'd feed with Reef-Roids or some other similar product. The coral will convert the food to energy which in turn will help it heal much faster. I had some acans, duncans and a meteor shower chalice that I thought were done for until I introduced Reef-Roids to my tank. Now they have all come back and are thriving in just 2 weeks.

Jbadd99 that sounds good! porpoiseaquatics I'm going to try the dip and feed everyone. I usually feed around 2-3 times a week

Yeah I'm gonna try and feed them some mysis tonight. My alien moon goniastrea especially loves the mysis lol.

Back