Micron Sock? Where do i get one?

ouling

Market
Reaction score
Hey i've heard about this for a while now and like to know where i can get this product around the area.

I use the blue colored floss filter and it really isn't picking up the calcium carbonate that snowstormed last month.

How many microns is this micron sock? what is the smallest possible size? Where can I get one? Does it work?

Thanks everyone.

not sure about all the micron sizes, but mine is 100 micron, i got it from marine depot

I ended up ordering some (25 is the minimum) from this place after I did some searching..If you need some, you are more than welcome to pay what i paid for them plus shipping. Which will probably be around 3 bucks or less. I just placed an order yesterday so it should be coming in around Tuesday or Weds at the latest.

search.php

Ouling, I just bought some from a guy on RC. He wants $5 a piece for both the 100 and 200 micron. The 100 micron needs to be changed out atleast every 4-5 days and the 200 can go a few weeks.If your interested in buying some pm me and I will give you his info. I bought 4 of each micron so that I can have options.I will probably run the 200 micron most of the time ,and put the 100 in there when I need to polish up the water a bit.

Of course Purple Gorilla selling them at $3 is a good deal.Be sure to post on the quality of them once you get them,Purple Gorilla.

46bfinga;56892 wrote: Ouling, I just bought some from a guy on RC. He wants $5 a piece for both the 100 and 200 micron. The 100 micron needs to be changed out atleast every 4-5 days and the 200 can go a few weeks.If your interested in buying some pm me and I will give you his info. I bought 4 of each micron so that I can have options.I will probably run the 200 micron most of the time ,and put the 100 in there when I need to polish up the water a bit.

Of course Purple Gorilla selling them at $3 is a good deal.Be sure to post on the quality of them once you get them,Purple Gorilla.

Well I found that site via this link on RC...I just didn't feel like trying to get a group buy like him..

showthread.php

Ok, now here comes with the easy question..Where am I suppose to put these socks on..:D. Seriously..I have now idea where, was planning trial and error but figured it might be easier to ask here.

Back