migration of tropical fish

jhutto

Reaction score
a>

I'm not necessarily a skeptic of global warming but until enough studies are done with objective points and conclusions one has to ask? If it's so conclusive, what are you hiding and why?

For instance
Climate change has warmed the ocean surface by an average of a little more than one degree Celsius in the past century, but the warming has not been uniform. Currents have created "hot spots" in temperate oceans, where temperatures have risen two to three times more than the global average, according to Vergés. In those hot spots, tropical species have been able to move in after the minimum temperature in winter has reached a tolerable level.

No mention whatsoever of the colder spots, why? Doesn't fit the "research"? Doesn't pay the bills? I.e. Funders have an agenda and so then does research team?

Then this
Fodrie said the research in the Gulf found the minimum temperature on the coolest days in the winter had inched up by as much as 3 degrees Celsius, an open invitation for fish that like warmer water. "That's huge," Fodrie said

Talk about attempting to muddy waters. Not only does that mean jack is literally the most useless piece of information possibly. I guess tomorrow they may observe this parote fish eat less than one day than it did any other day in a given period and claim it ultimately is unhappy in its new environment and is attempting to go on a hungry strike....

By the way, is it not possible for this parrotfish to be captive released? Hmmmm one was all they observed.... No, that couldn't possibly be the case.

Last, a picture with staghorn and blue head wrasse? my guess is that's the from the Caribbean where they are normally found.... But who knows, they don't say.

In any event, thanks for sharing.

Back