MJ 1200 pump

snarky shark

Supporting
Reaction score
I just got mj 1200 and seems to have increased flow from stck biocube 29g pump. Very loud so sent website I ordered from an email and they are sending me a new one. They even told me not worry about sending old one back. I was pleasantly surprised by that as I didn't want to have to disconnect and send back.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've always had pleasant transactions and great costumer service from Dr's F&S.
Once I've purchased the largest Aquaeon sump, it was nicely packaged and shipped safely and the price was even better, like 20% less than anywhere else.
In another purchase I've done, I received extra bottles of what I ordered, called them to pay for that and was told not to worry and that didn't even have to return.

Another online store that I purchase previously have great costumer service but that's another history :D

Funny that I been using the stock Biocube pump (purchased used with the B29) with no issues and it's not loud. I cleaned up a week ago and start developing a clicker noise but after a few days they're gone.
I have extra pumps just in case because I heard about those issues (knock in wood) but haven't had any problem.
One thing I dislike about my experience with small AIO tanks, can barely work with my hand in the back. I won't drill it.

Back