Monster Leather Advice Needed...for sale soon!!

basscyn

Market
Reaction score
One of my neighbors had a massive plumbing catastrophe last week and is going to break down the 55 to repair flooring and bring in new carpet. (I offered my services and will be posting a parting out for them soon)</em>.The set up is 10 years old and has this massive monster brown leather coral in it. Its HUGE!!! It takes up like half of this tank! I think it takes a while for something like this be fragged and healed.
Is it even possible to move something like this in one peice? Assuming it is attached to many rocks...it seems like a daunting task. (I invision going in with a shovel and scooping up the whole thing)</em>

I would think someone out there who has a very large tank would love to have this beast as it is and possibly pay few bucks as well. This is 10 years of growth!

Any advice on moving,fragging or pricing here would be very helpful.

I will post pics tonight.

The joy of leathers, you can cut them just about anywhere and they will heal and regrow :) Cap, stalk, you name, it'll work.

see if Raj, skriz, would be interested. His tank is huge

If you want to keep it in one piece, just cut it at the base of each rock it is attached to.

see if Raj, skriz, would be interested. His tank is huge

His name is Raj and his screne name is Skriz. But he's out of town for a month, so he probably can't take it.

I can't get pm's? WTH? But it's a gold-rim. But he's no longer with us. I lost him, a golden angel, and a wrasse in one week. Grand total of $200. And they were my 3 favorite fish.

I dont really want any of it but would Love to see a picture just to see how big it is

dawgdude;180224 wrote:
Picture3.png
alt="" />

Dude, seriously! A 99% full PM box? Time for some housekeeping!! :D

(** I can't say anything...I haven't deleted any of mine yet !</em> :blush: **</em>)

Don't cut it up. PM me a price. Just what Im looking for to put in my 600 gallon.

The owner wants to try and sell the 55 as a complete set up. This tank has to go soon. If no one is interested, the parting will begin.
I will have it up in the drygoods forum tonight.

Back