Monti cap Bleaching

william1

Market
Reaction score
Ok I have 3 monti caps right by each other. All three are different colors, and now starting to grow into each other. One of the caps that is touching seems to be bleaching around the touching areas. Will this go away? can they touch? I thought it might be cool to grow some together.

Sometimes caps agree. Sometimes they dont. If you're seeing warfare, they dont.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
277151=15140-IMG_1394SM.jpg
>
277151=15140-IMG_1394SM.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_1394SM.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I figured that might happen. Jeremy I saw the post where you got the pic from and thats where I got the idea. Seems to me it aint gonna happen. Its not much but it just started. Heres a pic. I also read the tread on coral warfare a couple of times and then checking out my positioning.
dscn32240559op8.jpg
alt="" /></a>

jmaneyapanda;277151 wrote: Sometimes caps agree. Sometimes they dont. If you're seeing warfare, they dont.
Yep, from what I have read only certain colors monti's will combine where others will not.

I may have a pic somewhere where theres multiple colors- like red, green, purple, all jumbled together. The scecies identification for monti is so misrepresented, that it is often misunderstood what species are compatible.

These where two small one that used to be an inch away from each other and now are touching. Im gonna have to move one probly be the orange one...

Back