Montipora Cap and super glue gel?

reeferjw

Market
Reaction score
I think it is ok to use super glue gel to attach a monti cap to a rock, but I wanted to be sure. Can anyone verify for me? If this is not a good way to reattach it, how would/should it be done?

Thanks everyone,
Joe

I super glue (gel) mine right on the rocks in the water. I just wedge it where I want it then I put a bead of super glue where they meet. This really doesn't work on most softies, but I do it on all my sps and lps. I also when I say I it means my wife. I don't put anything im MY tank she does all aquascaping and coral placements.:yes: She even battled the GBTA until he decide where she wanted him was okay.:fish:

flaco626nj;83093 wrote: i have one glued on to my mag float (got the idea from vettsarebest)

Why?
I'd be scared I would knock it off by bumping it into a rock.. or that my boys would :unsure:

flaco626nj;83226 wrote: no not the one i use to clean the glass lol an extra small one lol

I don't get it. Why would you want it on a mag float?

its kind of like a cheap magnetic frag plug and i didnt have any room on my nano to put it so thats were it ended up lol

ReeferJW;83129 wrote: Excellent. Thanks everyone.
Are you refering to the monti cap I sold you @ the meeting? I hope it's still in one piece!!

supperglue is supperglue. most use the gel 1 because it a bit easer to use

Back