more sump pics!

jetchris

Market
Reaction score
ok linda and loren in the other thread besides the pic of the skimmer the next pic is the UV sterlizer "its the pic that has the blue fan above it - the next pic under that is my new skimmer with the return being plumbed in to the side of the cabinet. That black sleeve is a coupling because "octopus skimmer plumbing is in metric" so that was the only way I am aware of reducing it to a standard 1". The next pic is my return pump it is an Iwaki 30rlt "it puts out some serious flow but the housing gets extremly hot! The next pic is the fuge, if you look in the back of the pic you will see a black rubber line that is teed off a MJ900. So you see the bulkhead fitting at the top of the fuge, that is basically an overflow that is gravity fed back into the first stage of the sump. The last pic on that other thread is a pic of the MJ900 teed in 2 different directions. 450gph goes to the fuge and the other 450gph goes through the 18 watt UV sterilizer. The first pic on this thread is kind an overall view of the sump. Of course that coralife super skimmer will come out when the octopus breaks in. The return is coming straight up from the pump - off the return there is a T with a ball valve after that for the chiller. Which you might need a chiller once you get your MH's hooked up. It was nice to meet you and your wife and thanks for the coral. Also can you check to see if i left my Nitrate test over there. If so can you bring it to the BBQ. Have fun with your plumbing!

CHris
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
57364=3920-fish head 014.jpg
>
57364=3920-fish head 014.jpg
class="gc-images" title="fish head 014.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
57364=3921-fish head 015.jpg
>
57364=3921-fish head 015.jpg
class="gc-images" title="fish head 015.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Back