Mounting lights

Jeremey’s reef

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find this style of lighting arm or mounting system? I don’t want to hang them from the ceiling or to the tank itself429E955C-491D-4367-9BB0-F4FF228740E2.jpeg

Do you still have access to the side of the tank you want to mount them on? On my tank, it would be the back and if I tried to get access to that I'd have to move the whole tank from the wall. What kind of lights are you using?

Do you still have access to the side of the tank you want to mount them on? On my tank, it would be the back and if I tried to get access to that I'd have to move the whole tank from the wall. What kind of lights are you using?
I do have access and I don’t have lights just yet but I’m going with the Radion xr15 blues once they are in stock at one of the sponsors establishments

I do have access and I don’t have lights just yet but I’m going with the Radion xr15 blues once they are in stock at one of the sponsors establishments

Back