moving mushrooms

freezerrat

Market
Reaction score
I have several hairy mushrooms I want to move to a new tank. Two of them have moved and are attached 1/2 on on rock and 1/2 on another. If I pull the rocks apart a bit to give the base a little stretch will they move the rest of the way to one rock or the other?

They may move eventually to one or the other, but if it was me, I'd separate the rocks enough to get my stainless scissors between them and cut the mushrooms in half. Then you'd have twice as many on two different rocks.

Yup just cut them they will be fine. I've cut a mushroom into 7 pieces before and all survived just fine.

Today 2:32 PMBudsreef if it was me, I'd separate the rocks enough to get my stainless scissors between them and cut the mushrooms in half.
This is why I don't let Bud any where near my tanks with a knife or scissor!! :D

BZ

bobz;213194 wrote: This is why I don't let Bud any where near my tanks with a knife or scissor!! :D

BZ

Hmmm... I wondered why I saw a pair of scissors peeking out of Bud's back pocket when he was at your house the other day.

Back