moving suggestions

haztech19

Reaction score
It looks like I will be moving out of state for a new job. I just received a waterbox 220.6 and now it will need to be moved. Does anyone know of a company that moves aquariums and does setups? The move will be from Douglasville to Athens AL about 3.5 hours away. The tank is dry as I never got water in it. I just need it transported and the stand and tank set up dry, meaning leveled.

Man, you're going to pay out the ***. It would be cheaper to rent a trailer to transport it. Hell, hire a company to move it out of your current place - into the trailer, drive there, and hire another to unload it into your new place.

Actually might be even cheaper to sell it considering it sounds like its like new then buy another on the other end.
Yup, the cost you'd taking on the move if you can't do it yourself, you're better off applying that cost to discounting the tank and ordering yourself a new one delivered to your door steps. This way, you don't have to worry about any damage that could occur between transporting it and you'll get a fresh warranty.

Back