moving to atl..

wjake

Market
Reaction score
I am originally from Atlanta. My wife and I will be moving back in about 5 weeks or so, I am a member of the Cincinnati reef club up here, I want to say I am very impressed with this discussion board and the reef club. You guys are really helpful, and knowledgeable. Not that the cincy club hasn't been like that (sometimes) but you guys have a kinder, more helpful organization it seems. We are all in it because we love it, I have been working at a local fish store (I'm also a pilot for Comair) but i have been employed at a fish store for almost a year now as well. and am looking to get involved with the reef club down there and look forward to getting to you guys..

We may need some help with the fish, we have 4 tanks set up in Cincy right now, and i need somewhere to keep them until i can set up the tanks in atlanta and get R/O going and the saltwater mixed up etc.. right now they are medium size, i have a purple tank, annularis angel, mandrin, Onyx clown, Minatus grouper, and thats it (im getting rid of the rest before we move)

anyone that can help would be appreciated... we will be living in the clayton/henry county area..

i can't be of much help as i live in warner robins, but i also moved to GA from cincy. WHO DEY!

Welcome back to the ATL!!! (and see if you can put that big ol' tank on a slab this time).

We're not very close to Henry County, but maybe ouling can help you out. Nice guy and he lives in Fayetteville.

;)

If you can't find someone to keep 'em at their house, let me know. I have a friend who will keep them for you at his store until you get set up.

good another reefer on our side of town. let me know if i can help. i have small tanks, so not much room for stuff. but always can lend a helping hand.

Back